5. If your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera takes a better picture in P mode (full auto if you don't have P mode) than you do in manual, your camera may be smarter than you.
4. If you don't think you could pass a quick quiz if I dug up ten questions out of your camera manual, your Nikon DSLR or Canon DSLR camera just might be smarter than you.
3. If you keep forgetting to lower the ISO when you go from an indoor, low-light location to an outdoor, bright light location, your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera just might be smarter than you. (It is actually if it has an auto-ISO setting like my Nikon D300's do :)
2. If you've ever accidentally formatted the memory card in the middle of photographing a wedding, your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera just may be smarter than you.
and #1 on Uncle Bob's Top 5 Ways To Tell If Your Camera Is Smarter Than You...
1. If you've never read your camera manual, your Canon or Nikon DSLR probably IS smarter than you.
See you next Monday,
How To Thrive As An Artist Without Selling Out:
The Unconventional Guide to Art and Money