Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AutoHotKey




Check out LifeHacker's article Hack Attack: Knock Down Repetitive Email with AutoHotKey

I just read it, and I'm pumped to try out this little gem of a program called AutoHotKey. I'm always looking for ways to speed up my email as I spend way too much time dealing with it, as I'm sure most of you do.

As the author Adam Pash says, "you can create quick keyword replacement scripts that will help you fly through your repetitive email so that you can get back to more important matters in no time."

Sounds like heaven to me!

I can also see how AutoHotKey might be helpful for a lot of photography related stuff too. I'll touch base on this more in a future up-date after I've had a chance to try it out!