Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6 APO DG OS Unboxing (for my Canon 60D and 550D T2i)



Another exciting day here at Art of the Image as I get to un-box yet another new lens! Meet my new Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6 APO DG OS for my Canon 60D and 550D T2i. From all reports, this lens holds it's own against the Canon L zoom and even the L telephoto primes like the 300mm, so I'm REALLY excited to try this baby out with my 60D and 550D.

Click play on the video above to watch.



Please help support this website! Purchasing cameras, lenses, books and other items from our sponsor (Amazon.com) using the links provided on this website does not cost you any more than purchasing items directly from them. It helps us keep all of the content on this site available for free. Thanks!

1 comment:

Stan Birnbaum said...

I bought this lens after reading Darwin Wiggett's review at http://darwinwiggett.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/lens-review-the-sigma-120-400-4-5-5-6-apo-hsm-telephoto-zoom/ (I read a number of other postive posts, but Darwin's comments got me to commit to the purchase). I am a great fan of the Canadian Rockies, great fan of Darwin's work, and loved the thoughtful approach of his review. To my surprise, this lens also works great for sports, using only a monopod in conjunction with the OS.