Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Glamour Photography with Low-End DSLR 's - Canon 550D T2i XTi 60D T3i Nikon D90 D7000 D3100



Who says Pro's only use top end equipment? It's a popular misconception, but the old axiom has never been truer than it is today... "It's the photographer behind the camer." A good photographer can take a great photo with any of today's DSLR digital cameras as shown by PRO photographer Joe Farace who uses a Canon 50D, Canon Rebel XTi, and Canon Rebel XT for his Glamour Photography.

Check out the Joe's original article over
http://www.pixiq.com/article/proofing-printing-for-glamour-photography

1 comment:

Puneet Dembla said...

hey I am not a pro, But I am a Published photographer in My India's No. 1 magazine BETTER PHOTOGRAPHY.
I first thought that it was not possible for me, that I was using Nikon D40 and kit lens But I had got 6 photographs and a big article and a photo ran double spread. I must say it is the photographs, not the camera !!!! You can see the photos :
www.flickr.com/photos/puneetd
Go to my light paiting set.