Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

How to Make Your Canon 550D or 60D Video and Photos Look Like It Came From a Canon 5D MkII - Part 3



Part 3 in a 3 part series on How to Make Your Canon 550D or Canon 60D Video and Photos Look Like It Came From a Canon 5D MkII.

Related Posts...

Canon 60D: First Impressions After a Few Hours Shooting

How to Make Your Canon 550D or 60D Video and Photos Look Like It Came From a Canon 5D MkII - Part 2

How to Make Your Canon 550D or 60D Video and Photos Look Like It Came From a Canon 5D MkII - Part 1

2 comments:

Layla Vaughn said...

Awesome post. very helpful. I watched all three videos and others and they have helped me to decide which camera to start out with, since I'm on a tight budget. You have the most helpful ,precise videos and I love that you take time to research and share your views or experiences. You rock!!!

Layla Vaughn said...

Awesome post. very helpful. I watched all three videos and others and they have helped me to decide which camera to start out with, since I'm on a tight budget. You have the most helpful ,precise videos and I love that you take time to research and share your views or experiences. You rock!!!