Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ode to a Nikon D3X



Oh, Nikon D3X
How do I want thee
Let me count the ways

It's not just lust
I think

Ours would be a true love
Your beauty, my brains
We would make incredible photos together

I would cherish you
I wouldn't be just using you
I would care for you too

I would keep your magnificent body
in pristine condition
I would even save your box
and all your packaging

I would put a very nice lens on you
And you could keep it on all the time
You could use all my lenses
whenever you want

I would always have a spare battery
charged and ready for you
and plenty of memory cards too

We would be
the best of friends

Alas, I fear...
Ours is a love that cannot be

Your current Canadian price
is $9449.99 (plus tax)
Mrs. Ballard says if I buy you
Our marriage gets the axe.

No comments: