Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Nikon SB-24 User Manual Online



If you're like me (and David over at Strobist), you've got a few Nikon SB-24 Speedlights in your arsenal. I love the little beauties, and I'm always on the look-out for more, especially when I can get them for a good deal!

Unfortunately, it hasn't always been easy to track down the Nikon SB-24 User Manual, but today I've got GREAT news. As David was so kind to point out, you can get the SB-24 manual online here!

Enjoy!

P.S. David has a great page on the SB-24 here.

No comments: