Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm STM and 75-300mm Lens Kit ONLY $499.99!!! + $49.95 Free Acc... SAVE $300! + Free Next Day Delivery

Canon T3i two lens bundle

This could be my favorite of B&H's AWESOME HOT YEAR END DEALS!  The Canon T3i with the Canon 18-55mm and Canon 75-300mm zooms, all bundled together with another $49.95 in FREE accessories for the crazy low price of $499.99 PLUS FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY!!!

I'm passing these on as I see.  I'm skipping the ones that don't tweak my interest, and posting the ones that would make me pull out my credit card, like this wicked deal on the Canon T3i, one of the best values in DSLR's for shooting video.

Stay tuned for more B&H AWESOME HOT YEAR END DEALS!  I'll post 'em as I find 'em!!!

No comments: