Thanks for visiting the Art of the Image blog. We've moved over to www.artoftheimage.com so this blog is no longer updated, but please feel free to peruse the articles and content here.

When you're finished, please visit us at www.artoftheimage.com for all the current blog posts and information. Thanks!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zoom H2 Mic Review - My Favourite Mic (DSLR Video D7000 D5100 T3i 600D T2i 550D 60D 7D 5D MkII)



Zoom H2 Mic Review - My Favourite Mic (DSLR Video D7000 D5100 T3i 600D T2i 550D 60D 7D 5D MkII)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, excuse me if I'm missing something obvious on this but I have access to this same Zoom Mic. You used this during your video session with no cable. Its not wireless. I need a lesson with pairing the 2, (audio and video), as you have in this last video. I also use the D7000. Thanks and I'm very gracious of your efforts with your business. Very informative. Tom

BonesawLtd said...

I assume he's recording into the H2, then adding the audio to the film in post. I've done a lot of that. I love the H2 (Admittedly, I love the H4 as well).